VA - Case Manager
A licensed Medicare-certified home health agency in Palm Beach County is seeking a RN Case Manager to oversee skilled care for our Veteran's Division. This position will work 100% in the office. Perform field case management with responsibilities for assessment, coordination of care with other disciplines and communication with the social workers at the Veteran's Division. Coordinate patient admission with other members of the care team. Must have strong case management experience.
A better quality of care comes from exceptional caregivers and we only hires the best! We are an employee-friendly company. We focus on our employees to ensure they have a healthy work and life balance. Our employees become our family, and through excellent training and support, they are ready to serve our clients with a fresh perspective on successful aging.
Compensation will range between $70,000 - $75,000 and is based on experience and discussed during the interview process.
What will my duties be?
- Perform field case management with responsibilities for assessment, coordination of care with other disciplines and communication with the social workers at the Veteran's Division.
- RN will supervise all non-skilled caregivers.
- Coordinate patient admission with other members of the health care team. Provide nursing care and treatment of home care patients in accordance with the plan of treatment and approved authorizations.
- Provide skilled services such as; IV Administration, Wound Care, Foley Care and PleurX Catheter Care.
What qualification do I need?
- Minimum one year home care experience
- Current Florida Professional license
- Must have excellent time management skills to prioritize and organize workload
- Positive attitude and strong work ethic
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- Strong infusion skills and wound care skills required