VA - Case Manager
A licensed Medicare-certified home health agency in Palm Beach County, FL is seeking a RN Case Manager to oversee non-skilled care for our Veteran’s Division. This position will work in the field 50% of the time and in-office 50% of the time. Perform field case management and coordination of care with other disciplines. Communicates with the social workers at the Veteran's Division. Must have strong case management experience
A better quality of care comes from exceptional caregivers and we only hires the best! We are is an employee-friendly company. We focus on our employees to ensure they have a healthy work and life balance. Our employees become our family, and through excellent training and support, they are ready to serve our clients with a fresh perspective on successful aging.
Compensation will range between $70,000 - $75,000 and is based on experience and discussed during the interview process.
What will my duties be?
- Perform field case management with responsibilities for assessment, coordination of care with other disciplines and communication with the social workers at the Veteran's Division.
- RN will supervise all non-skilled caregivers.
- Coordinate patient admission with other members of the health care team. Provide nursing care and treatment of home care patients in accordance with the plan of treatment and approved authorizations.
- Provide skilled services such as; IV Administration, Wound Care, Foley Care and PleurX Catheter Care.
What qualification do I need?
- Minimum one year home care experience
- Current Florida Professional license
- Must have excellent time management skills to prioritize and organize workload
- Positive attitude and strong work ethic
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- Strong infusion skills and wound care skills required