Training & Education Coordinator
Well-established, honest, and caring Home Care Agency in Palm Beach County is seeking a Training & Education Coordinator. Competitive pay, 75% of health insurance paid by employer, life insurance, and other benefits!
Responsibilities Include BUT Not Limited to:
* Hiring caregiving staff such as CNAs, HHAs, nurses
* Execution and organization of all training programs for care professionals (standard training program is provided)
* Ensure that company standards are met and upheld in interactions with patients and staff
* Schedule and maintain training calendar to ensure care professionals receive excellent training to prepare them for direct client care
* Entering and maintaining accurate client and care professional records in the operating system
* Check in with and retrain caregiving staff who may be having issues
· Superb customer service & communication skills
· Ability to perform well under pressure
· Minimum 2 years of college or equivalent experience in client/customer service.
· Minimum 2 years of experience in hiring/training of healthcare professionals