Therapist - Substance Abuse
Substance Abuse Therapist
An innovative private Substance Abuse Treatment Facility, in Palm Beach County, is looking to hire a Full-time Licensed Mental Health Counselor, Clinical Social Worker, and or Marriage & Family Therapist to join our clinical team.
Primary Therapist role is to provide exceptional individual and group therapy for clients. You will be responsible for implementing effective treatment plans to these clients.
- Therapists provide clinical assessment/problem identification.
- Establish treatment goals and milestones with clients.
- Performs individual, family and group therapy.
- Educate families and groups on substance abuse treatments and prevention programs,
- Attends daily and weekly staffing meetings per schedule
- Documentation of treatment notes, plans and outcomes
- Master’s Degree in Mental Health Counseling, Clinical Social Work, or Marriage & Family Therapy
- Licensed to practice counseling in Florida and able to maintain current license required
- MCAP or CAP preferred.
- Compassionate and caring demeanor.
- Ability to build rapport with clients.
- Strong communication skills (verbal and written)
Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free Workplace. We consider all qualified applicants equally without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran status, or disability status.
Job Type: Full-time