We are seeking Electricians with industrial NEC work experience who are interested in non-NEC structural/electrical work inside high voltage substations. You will be learning to install steel structures, porcelain insulators, bus, high voltage equipment, assembly of gang operated switches, pulling control cable, and other work to construct and modify substations.
Location Palm Beach County!
- Follow all safety rules and work safely
- Follow instructions to perform quality work
- Learn by performing on the job training, attending free training classes, and doing homework
- Transportation to job sites (mileage paid at IRS rate after 50 miles each way)
- Integrity – do the right thing when no one is watching
- Ability to work hard under the hot sun
- Clean record for at least 7 years
- Drug free