We are looking for a dynamic recruiting assistant/sourcer to help facilitate the company's hiring process. In this role, you'll support the company’s recruitment process and ensure that all recruitment procedures run smoothly.
To be a successful in this role, you should have excellent organizational and desktop skills. Ultimately, a top-notch recruiting assistant should be able to communicate effectively with interviewees.
We offer a fun and caring office environment and are looking for a team member who wants to grow with us. We are well-established and have been working the south FL market for more than 9 years.
This role consists of base hourly rate + commission!
- Performing recruitment duties such as screening candidates, scheduling interviews, updating the calendar accordingly, answering phone calls, and monitoring emails.
- Working closely with recruiter to maintain the candidate database and handle any relevant paperwork.
- Preparing and posting job advertisements online.
- Screening candidates by performing reference checks and verifying their qualifications and experience.
- Following up with candidates during the recruitment process, sending paperwork.
- Resolving issues such as interview cancellations swiftly.
- Assisting successful candidates with the onboarding process.
- At least one year of experience in an administrative role in office setting
- Experience in recruiting/hiring/onboarding/etc. highly preferred
- Solid computer skills.
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team.