Senior Systems Analyst
• This is a Senior Level Systems Analyst position
• This is a full time, permanent position at Broward Health
• Salary Range: As per HR policies. Start salary: 84K- 105K, plus benefits
• Relocation assistance is available
• Corepoint Integration Engine
• Ipswitch MoveIT
• Cerner FSI. a.k.a. Open engine
• NG Rosetta
Job Requirements: Broward Health Information Technology Department (BHIT) is looking for a Sr. Systems Analyst responsible for the design, development, testing, support and maintenance of application integration interfaces and infrastructure supporting mission critical clinical and business processes at Broward Health. The position requires a deep understanding of HL7 interfacing, enterprise level interface integration platforms (e.g. CorePoint, Openlink, Cerner FSI/Open Engine, Nextgen) and expertise in building complex event based real time interfaces. The position is also responsible for building integration solutions using API, X12 and XMLS, ipswitch MoveIT, data structures, database concepts and design, SQL and a data access language. While following SDLC process, this candidate will work closely with clinical, business analysts and systems engineers to understand and provide feedback on complex functional requirements, identify gaps and technical limitations, propose solutions and workarounds and formalize solutions in technical design documents, followed by coding, unit and regression testing. The position also assumes active support of existing interfaces and the ability to prioritize/plan tasks based on severity of user impact, troubleshoot complex issues and promptly resolve any service interruptions in 24/7 enterprise environment, respond to adhoc users requests, be aware or organizational structure and processed to be able to effectively interact with other internal teams and vendors.
In addition to the above mentioned requirements, candidate must be proficient at:
• Building complex event based real time interfaces with multiple connections.
• Understanding and usage of source control for software development.
• Understanding and implementation of the Software Development Life Cycle principles and concepts, including change management.
• Demonstrated proficiency in software testing (unit, regression), including planning and execution.
• Ability to translate complex business requirements into software designs and solutions
• Knowledge and proficiency in troubleshooting application problems/issues in a 24/7 enterprise environment.
• Understanding of clinical workflows and clinical and administrative systems participating in information exchange e.g. through messaging or file transfer.
• Basic understanding of database concepts and working knowledge of the ways to interact with databases
• Strong interpersonal and communication (written and verbal) skills to effectively deal with internal and external customers is required
• Must be a team player and work well both independently with minimum supervision and in a team setting