Senior Systems Administrator
Well-established IT services company seeks a Senior Systems Administrator based out of their office in Jensen Beach, FL.
The Senior Systems Admin installs, operates and maintains computer systems (Linux, Windows, HyperV and more) and information technology networks. Performs system administration and maintains computers and servers within the company's and client's computing environments and the network environments. Performs network administration; installs, configures and maintains network equipment within the network. Installs, operates, and maintains business and residential grade hardware (i.e. routers, switches, servers, desktop and laptop computers).
Provides security services and attributes of availability, authentication, confidentiality and integrity. Assists in the planning, configuration, management, and monitoring of the wide area network. Provides excellent remote and onsite client support (limited). High level communication and documentation are a must.
We strive to maintain a culture in which our team members thrive and are an integral part of our company's success. We focus on teamwork and maintaining a healthy proactive enjoyable environment. We are looking for a long term relationship with our team.
- 5+ years of related experience.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or Business Management equivalent work experience may be substituted (at least 4 years experience).
- Experience with Windows Hyper V
- Experience with Win Server 2012+ Active Directory, Redirected drives & GPOs
- Experience with Linux Servers including VOIP Servers
- Must have Connectwise Manage, Automate, Control, and Brightgauge knowledge.
- Network design capability for multi-WAN, VLAN, OpenVPN and other networking designs.
- Must have a willingness to learn new technologies and to be a team player and provide excellent customer service.
- Communicate in a friendly, professional and clear manner with customers and team members.
- Hold a personal high level of professionalism and hygiene.
- Performs with a sense of urgency and accountability while achieving quality results. Identifying and resolving problems and issues within the scope of work.
- Detail-oriented, analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Strong system integration experience
- Self-starter, quick learner, shows initiative and ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Experience Installing, configuring and troubleshooting servers, computer hardware, and printers.
- Experience in troubleshooting data backup, restoration, & recover
- Advanced network management, maintenance and troubleshooting.
- Perform technical troubleshooting, repair, upgrades, and maintenance of computing systems via phone, remote access or on-site desktop support as needed.
- Strong, technical working knowledge of Windows Operating Systems, Google and Microsoft Office.
- Document and maintain service tickets of work performed.
- Track assigned service tickets and complete within scheduled time frames
- Travel to client sites for high level installs
- Perform other duties as directed.
- Valid state driver’s license.
- Ability to pass drug, driving, and background screening
Benefits Include: 401(k) with matching, health insurance, PTO, and more!