Senior Practice Administrator
Senior Practice Administrator, Women's Health – Palm Beach Gardens, FL
Responsible for practice management of multi-location, multi-provider practice. Plans, coordinates, directs, and supervises the practice sites in collaboration with other management personnel. Accountable for the overall operational business and clinical functions of the practice.
• Supervises all activities and staff in each assigned location; including but not limited to setting up and maintaining office workflows ranging from patient flows, staffing, performance management and adherence to corporate policies and procedures.
• Provides oversight for all practice expenditures.
• Enhances operational effectiveness, emphasizing cost containment without jeopardizing the quality of care.
• Ensures compliance with Medicare, HIPAA, OSHA, labor laws and the corporate compliance plan and responsible for reporting any suspected breaches or compliance issues to the appropriate internal contact.
• Ensures new employees are on boarded per guidelines following completion of the centralized orientation and training.
• Ensures physical plant is in proper repair and addresses needs for upgrades, moves and changes.
• Ensures effective management at each location and delegation of responsibilities to ensure smooth daily operations.
• Monitors and improves productivity and other key performance indicators in collaboration with other Management personnel.
• Resolve administrative issues; ensures lines of communication are open to ensure high employee morale in a professional, healthy work environment.
• Informs providers and WCF management about current trends, problems and activities to initiate new policies or facilitate improvements to current policies and workflows.
• Promotes patient safety including creating a safe clinical environment for patients in accordance with industry standards, certifications, and WCF policies.
• Collaborates with the Regional Director to analyze patient survey data, review data with providers and staff, and create strategies based on the results.
• Maintains a consistent focus on the patient experience including immediately addressing customer service issues and enhancing office workflow to improve the overall patient experience.
• Participates in required meetings and teams and communicates updates and changes to physicians and staff.
• Maximizes a professional, effective, and efficient working atmosphere.
• Ensures all charges are entered daily and cash is reconciled and balanced with the system and bank deposits.
• Keep each calendar current and accurate for all physicians and answering service.
• Ensure hospital privileges for providers are obtained and maintained
• Other duties as assigned.
• Master's Degree in healthcare or MBA (business management) preferred.
• 5 – 10 years recent working experience in the Healthcare industry.
• Knowledge of electronic medical record system
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Effective working knowledge of healthcare financial management
• Proven ability to analyze, problem-solve, adapt, delegate, and negotiate
• Excellent organizational and planning skills, ability to maintain strong attention to detail and operate with a strong sense of urgency and meet deadlines