Senior Placement Consultant
A full service Senior Placement Agency with a well established reputation is currently searching for an experienced Senior Placement Consultant /Social Worker (LCSW is preferred) in Palm Beach County, Coral Springs, Parkland and Deerfield Beach, Fl. to join their organization.
Approximately 10,000 people turn 65 every day. Many of them will need some type of elder care services. The increasing number of seniors, along with senior living housing environment changes, means there is a growing need for empathetic & compassionate people to help solve issues that families face during trying times.
This company believes that taking care of the people who mean the most to us is not only a privilege but a responsibility. We hand-hold families thru the entire process of identifying, screening, and securing long-term care for their loved ones. I’m also a resource for other senior care services.
The successful candidate will be a part of a team committed to improving the lives of seniors and their families.
Have a desire to help families through stressful times associated with their search for the most appropriate living option for their loved one (Assisted Living, Independent Living, Memory Care, Residential Care Homes).
Work in the Boca Raton home office during training. Then work from home, traveling to and from clients and communities.
Act as an advocate for your family through the entire process.
- Have a conversation with the client and family members and do record the intake in Sales Force.
- Meet with Assisted Living Advisor who will select the appropriate communities to show.
- Set up and attend tours. Map out the tours, usually 3 in succession in the same day, so that there is enough time for the tours and the driving.
- Put notes into Sales Force per the tours. Discuss with the Assisted Living Advisor.
- Follow up with the clients and the communities to keep open communication.
- Work with the Assisted Living Advisor to move clients through the process
If you are open to increasing awareness of the company through outreach, networking and public speaking opportunities – that is a plus.
- College Degree (in Social work would be a PLUS)
- LCSW license preferred
- Experience working with Zoom, Sales Force and Gmail preferred
- Own a computer or laptop and a cell phone
- Florida DL and a safe driving record.
- Own a car and be willing to drive with clients