Urology Medical Practice with locations throughout South Florida seeks 3 Bilingual Spanish Schedulers in Wellington!
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Responsible for scheduling patients with providers and mid-level providers based on availability and diagnosis.
- Maintain daily treatment schedules as directed.
- Verify patient’s demographics on each call or visit.
- Manage all incoming phone calls and facilitate appointment scheduling or other actions as necessary.
- If patient requests involve other staff members, locate appropriate person. If the person is unable to take the call, an accurate message must be taken and given to the specific individual in a timely fashion.
Excellent organizational and interpersonal skills
Superior Telephone, computer, and typing skills.
Medical system experience & MS Office experience preferred.
One plus year(s) experience in a medical office setting required.
Ability to sit, stand, and communicate to patients and staff.
Working knowledge and proficiency with Intergy and/or Urochart A PLUS
Proven excellence in Customer Service