Urology Medical Practice located in Wellington, Florida with additional locations throughout South Florida seeks Scheduler!
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Responsible for scheduling patients with providers and mid level providers based on availability and diagnosis.
- Maintain daily treatment schedules as directed.
- Under the guidance of the Physician and clinical support staff, create the daily patient schedule.
- Maintain an active hospital patient treatment list that must be updated daily.
- Verify patient’s demographics on each call or visit.
- Manage all incoming phone calls and facilitate appointment scheduling or other actions as necessary. If patient requests involve other staff members, locate appropriate person. If the person is unable to take the call, an accurate message must be taken and given to the specific individual in a timely fashion.
- Scheduler is responsible for the completion and distribution of all daily patient schedules and information.
- Scheduler distributes pre and post treatment information to patient as necessary.
High school graduate or equivalent
Excellent organizational and interpersonal skills
Superior Telephone, computer, and typing skills.
Medical system experience & MS Office experience preferred.
One plus year(s) experience in a medical office setting required.
Ability to sit, stand, and communicate to patients and staff.
Working knowledge and proficiency with Intergy and/or Urochart is A PLUS!!!
Proven excellence in Customer Service
Bilingual Spanish is A PLUS!!!