RN - Clinical Manager / DPS
Clinical Resource Manager:
One of South Florida’s leading Medicare certified home health agencies seeks a RN Clinical Resource Manager / DPS for their Boynton Beach and Coral Springs FL location. This position will require an acute sense of attention to detail. Additionally, the successful candidate will have experience with and understand clinically the back office functions of the home health cycle.
These will include:
- Reviewing all admissions.
- Occasionally conducting on-site evaluations as it relates to Oasis assessment.
- Reviewing Oasis for accuracy, participating in staff orientations as related to Oasis accuracy and coding.
- Identify staff needs and specialty areas of staff education.
- Accurately code all Oasis according to ICD-10 coding guidelines.
- Review HHRG/case weight case mix.
- Evaluate disciplines ordered and frequency of visits to ensure optimal outcomes and agency profitability.
- Implement and monitor compliance with rules and regulations set by Federal and state regulatory agencies.
- Accreditation requirements and policy and procedures set by agency.
- Effective team work and communication.
- Meet time requirements of processing SOC Oasis and progress notes to determine consistency with supporting medical documentation.
Additional job requirements will be discussed at time of interview. All candidates will need to have a full background check completed and be able to pass the level 2 background screening as required by AHCA and have a current nursing license.
- Florida licensed RN.
- MSN / BSN
- Experience as a HH Clinical Manager