Procedure-based rheumatology/sports medicine practice looking for a full-time rheumatologist interested in growing the patient base of our satellite location in Lake Worth.
Multiple ancillary opportunities include: MSK ultrasound, digital x-ray, research, infusion and DME. Senior physician sits on many local, state and national boards. Interested in mentoring new physicians.
- We are an Independently-owned and professional run multispecialty rheumatology and sports medicine practice with continuous growth. 2019 is on track to be the most successful year!
- Spearheaded by a top-notch team.Team led by an MBA who teaches at a local university, speaks nationally and guides peers on their path to success.
- 1 of only 2 Florida practices nationally accredited in musculoskeletal ultrasound. Both our Delray and JFK locations are accredited. Nationally accredited since 2010. Goal is the individually credential all of our physicians.
- Industry leading billing team, 0.014 denial rate and collection rate over 99%.
- Solid team, many team members have been with the practice since its inception.
- Hospital affiliation at JFK Hospital required.
- Compensation opportunity is flexible, based on the rheumatologist’s ultimate goals
- $180,000/year plus bonus or straight commission year 1. The higher the commission (eat what you kill), the lower the guaranteed salary, but the greater the monetary opportunity
- Family health insurance
- CME credit
- Cell phone credit
- Disability insurance
- Paid professional insurances, certifications, memberships
- We share call responsibility on the weekends, vacation and holidays. From Sunday @ 4 p.m. – Friday @ 4 p.m., the provider is on call for his/her own patients. The call is extremely minimal. We are only outpatient, but will require consulting hospital privileges at JFK Hospital. That will be an opportunity to meet the referring doctors to our clinic.
- Opportunity for exceptional professional growth and monetary reward.