Revenue Cycle Manager
Home Care agency located in South East Florida seeks a full cycle revenue manger for their Delray office. This position will be responsible for overseeing a 5-member team that will track all financials from payroll through final payment from clients, insurance agencies, and governmental payer sources. Familiarity with Medicaid payments from Sunshine and Wellcare preferred along with a clear understanding of the Home care revenue streams. As part of this growing and dynamic organization you will help to improve the live of both seniors and pediatric patients and be part of a team that serves all of Florida. Part of being the manager of this department you will have the opportunity to train and mentor your team and make changes where you feel it is necessary.
When you become the leader of this team you will be compensated with a extremely competitive salary and full benefits.
Job duties shall include but not be limited to:
· Oversee client billing and cash receipts processing
· Proper recording and application of cash, management of outstanding invoices, and direct interfacing with clients on collection matters and dispute resolution
· Support Management by providing timely and accurate payment and account standing information
· Prepare and reconcile all account receivable accounts and prepare monthly reports for same
· Perform research on all activities for collection and minimize all receivable balances
· Prepare and analyze all financial data and trends in financial market
· Monitor all collection activities and develop processes to improve cash flow and downsize receivables
· Prepare records of audits, schedule time for all account receivables and documented process
· Analyze bank fee and develop entries for cash journals
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, ABILITIES:
- Minimum 7 years work experience in credit/collections with responsibility for direct customer contact
- BA/BS Degree in Finance/Accounting or a commensurate level of directly related experience
- Well-developed analytic and problem-solving skills
- High degree of proficiency with Microsoft Office software (Excel, MS Word)
- Must possess strong interpersonal skills.
- Must be able to solve complex problems and function effectively in a stressful work environment.
- Ability to read, write and communicate in English.