Registered Nurse – full time
Are you looking to join one of the premier senior communities in South Florida? Optimum RTS is working Registered with such a community who is looking for an RN’s to join their high energy team. This position will be working and collaborating with both facility and community physicians and the interdisciplinary team to provide nursing services to the residents. Additionally, this position will require supervision of support team members and interfacing with family members. Successful candidate with also display a strong customer service attitude that will include resident focused initiatives and support of the corporate mission
1) Participate in interdisciplinary meetings interacting with team members to plan, coordinate and review patient care plans
2) Oversee the LPN’s and CNA’s that work on your team including, directing, evaluating, training and disciplining.
3) Executes necessary treatments and documenting and observing reactions to medications and treatments.
4) Generate, prepare, administrate, and chart all medications.
5) Review care plans
6) Provide an accurate and thorough shift report the new shifts coming on duty
7) Other assigned duties
1) Nursing diploma from an accredited nursing program
2) One-year experience in a long-term care facility
3) Certification and Registered Nurse License and other Licenses as required by state.