Regional Operations Director
Are you a True Leader? South Florida’s leading provider of medical care to the general public need you to help with their 2021 growth plans and beyond. This organization has multiple locations throughout Florida and are looking to bring in two REGIONAL DIRECTORS of OPERATIONS for the North and South Territories. This position will allow the selected candidates to oversee all of the operations of their assigned clinics to develop talent to deliver unparalleled clinical care, develop budgetary requirements and goals, optimizing both the people and process to meet those goals including employee development, clinic processes and cost, refining patient flow and promote the values and mission statement of the organization.
1) Oversee and lead compliance as it relates to facility procedures, regulatory, federal quality and corporate compliance
2) Have hands on interactions with each clinic and facility on a scheduled basis
3) Develop key metrics for your territory with the leadership team that meet financial and operational goals. Once metrics are developed you will need to implement and achieve those goals.
4) Manage your area managers and see that they are successful
5) Compile data and create reports for Senior Directors and VP of Operations
1) BA or master’s in business administration or Health Care services
2) 5 years of management experience
3) Knowledge of Medical Billing processes
4) Experience with an EMR (e.g., Eclinical)
5) MS Office Literate: Excel, Word and PowerPoint
6) Basic Knowledge of Government Healthcare regulatory requirements
7) At least 5 years experience working in in a medical healthcare environment (e.g., urgent care, Ambulatory Surgery, ER, Hospital Unit Secretary, or similar rapid pace environments)