The Property Manager shall oversee, maintain, enhance and protect the Association and the common elements. Also, the Property Manager is to assist the Board of Directors in the enforcement of the Association’s Bylaws, Declaration, and Rules and Regulations. The Property Manager reports to the Board of Directors.
1. Oversee the daily operations of the condominium community and property.
2. Patrol the property as necessary, noting maintenance problems and violations. Be visible and available to Residents as necessary.
3. Oversee the maintenance staff. Schedule maintenance. Monitor maintenance repairs as needed. Approve/monitor employees’ vacation/time off.
4. Enforce the Association Bylaws, Declaration, and Rules and Regulations. Make phone calls, write letters, follow-up on violations as needed.
5. Answer residents’ questions/complaints in a timely manner, with compassion.
6. Assist residents in purchasing/renting units. Oversee the screening process.
7. Oversee contracts with vendors. Get competitive bids as necessary.
8. Oversee our Website company as needed with updating our website. Update PCV1 notices on Channel 63 to keep these current and updated.
9. Oversee maintenance of financial transactions, association dues, vendor invoices, and insurance. Assist in collection of assessments and quarterly fees. Oversee Accountant/Bookkeeper.
10. Prepare the Annual Budget and present to the Board of Directors for approval.
11. Maintain open communication with the Board. Keep Board updated as needed on issues concerning residents, maintenance, violations, security, etc. Advise Board when you are going to be out of the Office for appointments, seminars, etc. Post notices on Office door as to when the Office will be closed, and when it will re-open.
12. Be available to attend Board Meetings.
13. Maintain a professional and courteous attitude at all times – when interacting with Residents, Board Members, Employees and Visitors.