A Project Manager (PM) is responsible to plan, direct, coordinate, and budget all aspects concerning the reconstruction of a client's damaged residence using subordinate supervisory personnel to complete each assigned project.
Duties and Responsibilities:
● Be proficient in company policies as outlined in the Employee Handbook
● Complete adherence to company policies and mission statement as outlined in the Employee Handbook
● Possess thorough knowledge of the scope of work required, complete all
change orders with precision,and execute a client contract quickly and with confidence
● Budget all jobs to ensure that gross profit is clearly met and discuss this
budget with a supervisor before the commencement of a project
● Order all finish materials and ensure that these materials are onsite when a project commences
● Schedule all subcontractors before beginning a project to complete all
work in an effective and timely manner
● Contact all subcontractors between 7:30-8:00 am on the morning of an assigned project
● Arrive on site before all subcontractors on the morning of the first day of every project
● Conduct a successful on-site walk through with clients and contractors to communicate project details clearly
● Manage subcontractor relationships successfully in order to provide the client with an outstanding service experience
● Understand all the details in all documents to ensure that all requirements are met for each
● Upload all documents,forms,and records on to current management
software. This includes cloud-based storage items: e-mails, texts, Slack, and DASH
● Complete a COS upon finalization of all projects
● Secure a customer survey upon completion of all projects
● Employ the referral source on all projects to which it was referred
● Maintain a strong relationship with all referral sources
● Recruit future subcontractors who meet standards as described in our Mission Statement
● Understand the restoration industry and all insurance processes
involved for completion of a project
● Train potential PM's when needed
● Other duties may be assigned
● Oral Communication Skills
● Written Communication Skills
● Technical Communication
● Customer Service
● Math Aptitude
● Reading Skills
● Time Management
● Clear driving record
Formal education is not required. If training and experience is needed to accomplish duties and responsibilities beyond the allotted training period, then the employee must make arrangements with their supervisor to plan for time to train. Employee is expected to be vocal about limitations, and take responsibility for the position by utilizing resources and tools provided to learn job functions and execute tasks.
Ability to respond to common inquiries or complaints as they relate to your duties from customers,regulatory agencies,or members of staff. Ability to write professional emails and correspond articulately with clients and members of staff.
Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions.
To perform this job successfully, an individual should have knowledge of Microsoft Word;Google Drive,internet software,and company communication forums.
Employee should expect and uphold a work environment that is professional, fast paced, with a moderate noise level. Employee will be in the private homes of clients and should therefore expect to find themselves in a variety of environments.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to drive, sit and talk or hear. The employee is regularly required to be in environments where contaminated air is or may be present. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.