Project Manager / Coordinator
Interior Design firm based in Palm Beach seeking Interior Design Project Manager to add to our team. Experience and degree expected. Superior soft skills a necessity. This generally a Monday thru Friday position but is basically whatever it takes to get the job done, Entry level compensation in the 38 to 42K range and those with 5 plus years of design experience up to the 60K range.
- Detailed knowledge of furnishings and trade market
- Deep understanding and previous interior design project management experience including site supervision and coordination with architects, contractors and installers on high end residential projects
- Ability to organize and implement all aspects of the design process including creation of proposals, purchase orders, etc.
- Exemplary communication, and written skills
- Ensure accuracy, quality, and timely delivery of all purchased pieces
- Attend and/or lead client meetings, project team meetings, and site visits
- Ability to engage and work seamlessly with others; to include clients, contractors, vendors, etc.
- Create installation timelines; organize and oversee installations
- Excellent time management, project organization, and follow through skills
- Mastery of multitasking in fast-paced environment
- Detail oriented and high level of professionalism
- Experience with Ivy, Design Manager, Studio Designer and AutoCAD a plus
- Proficiency with Mac/Apple & Microsoft/Office 365 and strong computer skills, and a visual eye are a must