Project Manager Apprentice
A Project Manager Apprentice (PMA) learns by assisting a Project Manager (PM) in the planning, directing, coordinating, and budgeting of the reconstruction of a client's damaged residence. Project Manager Apprentices are responsible to assist Project Managers in their responsibilities, for the purpose of being developed as a Project Manager.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Permit set up, filing, and waiting for the inspector at a home.
- Meet contractors on site to start a job.
- Run material/checkin/solve problems that might arise during working in the home.
- Communicate with client/contractor.
- Schedule in house team cleaning/carpet cleaning/ punch-out items.
- Collect COS/payment/reviews/customersurvey.
- Assist in the unloading of cabinets/material at the home.
- Assist with leading contractors, quality control.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Excellent Oral and Written Articulation and Reading Skill
- Self-motivated, detail oriented and able to implement corrective action when necessary
- Residential remodeling and construction experience a PLUS
- Technical Communication Knowledge a plu
- Customer Service with the utmost Professionalism
- Math Aptitude, Time Management
- Clear driving record
- Ability to write professional emails and correspond articulately with clients and members of staff.
- Ability to respond to common inquiries or complaints as they relate to your duties from customers, regulatory agencies, or members of staff.
- Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions.
- To perform this job successfully, an individual should have knowledge of Microsoft Word; Google Drive, Internet software, and company communication forums
- Employee should expect and uphold a work environment that is professional, fast paced, with a moderate noise level. Employee will be in the private homes of clients and should therefore expect to find themselves in a variety of environments.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to drive, sit and talk or hear. The employee is regularly required to be in environments where contaminated air is or may be present. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.