Project Manager Apprentice
A Project Manager Apprentice (PMA) learns by assisting a Project Manager (PM) in the planning, directing, coordinating, and budgeting of the reconstruction of a client's damaged residence. Project Manager Apprentices are responsible to assist Project Managers in their responsibilities, for the purpose of being developed as a Project Manager.
Duties and Responsibilities:
● Be proficient in company policies as outlined in the Employee Handbook
● Complete adherence to company policies and mission statement as
outlined in the Employee Handbook
● Load all paperwork/contracts in the correct cloud-based storage
● Permit set up and waiting for the inspector at a home
● Permit filing
● Meet contractors on site to start a job
● Run material/check in/solve problems that might arise during work in the home
● Communicate with client/contractor
● Schedule in house team cleaning/carpet cleaning/ punch out items
● Collect COS/payment/reviews/customer survey
● Assist in the unloading of cabinets/material at the home
● Schedule cabinet deliveries assistance with Google calendar
● Assist with leading contractors, quality control
● Other duties may be assigned
● Oral Communication Skills
● Written Communication Skills
● Technical Communication
● Customer Service
● Math Aptitude
● Reading Skills
● Time Management
● Clear driving record
Formal education is not required. If training and experience is needed to accomplish duties and responsibilities beyond the allotted training period, then the employee must make arrangements with their supervisor to plan for time to train. Employee is expected to be vocal about limitations, and take responsibility for the position by utilizing resources and tools provided to learn job functions and execute tasks.
Ability to respond to common inquiries or complaints as they relate to your duties from customers,regulatory agencies,or members of staff. Ability to write professional emails and correspond articulately with clients and members of staff.
Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions.
To perform this job successfully, an individual should have knowledge of Microsoft Word; Google Drive,internet software,and company communication forums.
Employee should expect and uphold a work environment that is professional, fast paced, with a moderate noise level. Employee will be in the private homes of clients and should therefore expect to find themselves in a variety of environments.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to drive, sit and talk or hear. The employee is regularly required to be in environments where contaminated air is or may be present. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions