Project Coordinator / Office Administrator
Environmental and Architecture firm is looking for a Project Coordinator / Office Administrator to complement their Jupiter Florida office team! The office handles a variety of Architecture and Environmental projects. We are looking for an energetic, self-motivated problem solver to help keep this office running efficiently and at a high level.
As Office Administrator you are responsible for efficiently and courteously handling the requests and transactions of the employees and guests. If there’s a problem, you solve it. If there’s a complaint, you hear it and resolve it. As Project Coordinator you perform administrative duties for the office for the office to operate smoothly and maintain organized documents.
• Provide the highest quality of service at all times and anticipate and exceed expectations.
• Always answer the telephone within three rings with a smile and answer questions accordingly or transfer as needed.
• Assist guests with food and beverage needs while in the lobby / conference room and clean lobby and break room daily or as needed throughout the day.
• Send faxes and make copies as needed.
• Ensure security and confidentiality of all guest and company information and material.
• Maintain a clean and orderly work area.
• Attend work on time as scheduled and adhere to attendance policy.
• Participate in daily scheduling and update as needed.
• Provides administrative support for all team members in a studio.
• Assists in scheduling meetings and scheduling internal resources.
• Maintains the project files.
• Maintains the project coordinator worksheet.
• Schedules travel for team members.
• Assists in scheduling and setting up Meeting and Event arrangements.
• Assists in preparing proposals and contracts.
• Assists in report writing or other project documentation.
• Provides note taking and meeting minutes as needed.
• Assists in training new employees on record keeping.
• Communicates with client as needed.
• Maintains positive employee relations and serves as a resource for employees.
• Coordinates vendor lunch and learns for the Studio.
• Maintains an understanding of the work that we do.
• Fulfills other duties as assigned and authorized by Studio Directors.