An established Dermatology Practice in South Miami / Coral Gables , FL is seeking a full-time, experienced Practice / Office Manager with a minimum of two (2) plus years working in a Medical Practice setting with Dermatology experience preferred. This practice utilizes the latest technologies in the field of dermatology as well as expert physicians, thereby enabling patients to benefit from safe and quality care treatments.
Most practice managers will be responsible for hiring new staff, negotiating employee benefits, developing personnel policies, resolving labor conflicts, maintaining equipment, ordering medical supplies, ensuring compliance with all government guidelines, guaranteeing medical records are stored properly, completing payroll, preparing taxes, transmitting insurance claims, performing internal compliance audits, and marketing new medical services. Practice managers juggle many balls with the goal of handling the business aspects of medicine to maximize physicians' time, decrease patient wait time, and enhance patient care.
- Strong, organized, team orientated Leader.
- Supervise daily office functions, including patient flow, scheduling and staff responsibilities
- Insurance billing, claims appeals, and communication with insurance companies and patients
- Accounts receivable and accounts payable management
- Patient care coordination
- Personnel Management
In order to successfully manage the day-to-day operations of a medical facility, practice managers must possess strong interpersonal skills to effectively communicate with physicians, health insurance representatives, and other healthcare professionals. Practice managers should also strengthen their analytical, decision-making, and problem-solving skills to find creative solutions to solve various administrative problems that arise in healthcare. Organizational skills are a must because practice managers need to pay close attention to detail for maintaining schedules in large medical facilities. Having an up-to-date knowledge on the latest advances in healthcare technology and technical skills for using electronic health records is also beneficial.
- Must be an experienced office administrator of a medical practice … Dermatology preferred.
- Required to be Bi-Lingual in English and Spanish.
- Experienced medical billing in above capacity
- Computer and technical savvy (medical databases and systems, such as Easy Derm, eClinicalWorks, Modernizing Medicine, Medrium/ Pulse, or Nextech, helpful)
- Detail-oriented, thorough work skills
- Excellent communication skills, ability to communicate with personnel, patients and insurance companies effectively
- Sincere, caring personality
- Staff and patient management experience
- Process and organization oriented
- Back-office helpful