Personal Lines Account Manager (P&C)
The Personal Lines Account Manager is responsible for the day-to-day servicing of assigned accounts. They will work both independently and alongside producers in the new and renewal business process. This is a dynamic account management role where you will be responsible for managing the relationship and needs of a portion of our agency’s personal lines clients along with onboarding new clients. You will play an integral role in retaining your clients, fostering current/new relationships, managing client’s insurance needs, positively interacting with your peers, and protecting/expanding the overall health of your book of business.
- Onboard new business, cross sales/account rounding and referrals. Assist designated Insurance Consultants (producers) as needed.
- Responsible for gathering renewal insurance information, completing applications, and making recommendations for designated accounts in accordance with agency and company guidelines.
- Educates clients on insurance/risk related issues.
- Prepare quotes, proposals, and summaries of insurance, making sales presentations, and closing sales.
- Pre-underwrite new business and renewal business to determine where business is marketed.
- Reviews and handles cancellations, claims, billing, endorsements, issuance of evidence of insurance, and auto ID cards. Document, in our management system, all interactions with client, company, and/or vendor in accordance with agency procedures.
- Staying up to date on all suspense items, voicemails, and emails in accordance with agency procedures.
- Answering customer requests in a timely manner in accordance with agency standards.
- 5+ years of prior of Property & Casualty experience
- 2-20 License
- High level of accountability
- Upbeat, positive, and enthusiastic attitude
- Driven and goal-oriented
- Ability to tactfully handle stressful and difficult situations
- Strong negotiation skills
- Ability to service existing clients while onboarding inbound insureds to company
- Base Salary + opportunity for commission on new business and cross sales
- PTO increasing each year up to 4+ weeks!
- Health Insurance – 80% paid by company,
- Dental/Vision offered, supplemental insurance offered (disability, life, accident, hospital indemnity, critical illness, cancer)
- IRA match
- A competitive bonus plan for hitting designated agency/department goals