Part-Time Customer Experience Specialist
One of the nation’s leading medical compliance and regulatory consultants is expanding their footprint into the world of a subscription service for Hospice providers and is looking for a Part-Time Customer Experience Specialist. This position will report directly to the owners of the primary consulting firm in Delray Beach and be responsible for many of the customer service-focused duties for their existing and future subscribed members. This position is approximately 20 hours per week and the set hours can be flexible through prior scheduling.
These duties will be as followed:
1. Manage the subscriber experience by responding to all subscriber needs, managing subscriber access and addressing questions/inquiries via telephone, mail and email
2. Processing online store orders to include packaging, postage, order entry and data reporting for budget and forecasting purposes.
3. Data entry to maintain subscriber information, orders and other financial information.
4. Interfacing with other vendors
5. Schedule and manage webinar activity. Support webinar attendees and speakers.
6. Help grow subscriptions by overseeing marketing material and efforts (ex: emails, social media, published ads, etc.)
7. Run logistics for in-person and virtual conferences throughout the year
8. Manage client databases and coordinate dissemination of information via Constant Contact
9. And other duties as assigned
1. Be a self-starting, critical thinker with outstanding customer service skills
2. Have an excellent working and demonstrated knowledge of the entire Microsoft Suite; to include: PowerPoint, Excel and Word.
3. Constant Contact, QuickBooks, Adobe and CRM experience preferred.
4. Social media and marketing experience a plus.
5. Knowledge of Telspan and gotowebinar