PARALEGAL / LEGAL ASSISTANT
A local West Palm Beach Law Firm seeks a Paralegal / Legal Assistant.
· Candidates will perform tasks as a Paralegal and/or Legal Assistant and will provide legal and administrative support to attorneys and staff. Including but not limited to answering phone calls, making copies, drafting documents, client billing, and litigation support.
· Candidate will work directly with attorneys and have excellent oral and written communication skills, able to juggle multiple activities and work under pressure in a fast-paced environment.
· Have strong administrative and organizational skills with great attention to detail, accuracy, and quality of work product.
· Candidate must be professional, a team player, results-oriented and have positive attitude.
· Must be proficient in Word, Adobe Acrobat and Outlook.
· Knowledge of putting together hearings, depositions and mediation documents.
· First Party Insurance Defense is a PLUS.
· Knowledge of preparing Discovery and Responsive Discovery
· Must have Legal and Litigation experience, knowledge of State and Federal Court procedures along with Electronic filling of pleadings and scheduled hearings.
· Able to performs substantive research as assigned.