Fledgling private homecare company seeks a true leader to work directly with the owners to develop this brand. This opportunity will lead to a senior management position with unlimited growth. The owners of this company have more than 20 years of experience in this field as direct owner operators who have run major national brands throughout the nation.
The successful candidate………..
- Develops and maintains key relationships with hospitals, skilled nursing facilities, physicians and other healthcare organizations based on the business plan and revenue budgets.
- Will be working with partners and key personnel to ensure that projects launch on-time and to expectation.
- Ensures the compliance with all with all local, state and federal laws regarding licensure and certification.
- Collaborates with appropriate staff to complete billing adjustments and maintenance of accurate records of these adjustments.
- Operate weekly business development and management team meetings with all appropriate staff and other members of the medical community to promote home health services.
- Oversees staff recruitment, hiring, assignment, evaluation and guidance to ensure employment of qualified staff.
- Assigns and directs staff with appropriate skills to perform duties.
- Sets attainable expectations, objectives and goals.
- Handles necessary employee corrective action and discipline issues objectively, in consultation with HR.
- Responsible for care center financial and clinical performance along with delivery on key metrics within established budget.
- Ensures implementation of a performance improvement program to drive quality care, positive patient outcomes, and address negative trends.
- Collaborates with the company owners in implementation of operations standards and processes.
- Oversee administrative staff on call coverage for the agency.
- Provides oversight and approval of payroll, ensures agency is operating in accordance with current pay practices.
- Develops employees through coaching, mentoring, and formal/on the job training and development opportunities.
You will be offered a competitive compensation package contingent upon experience.