Dermatology - Office Manager
Dermatology Group in South Miami, FL is seeking a full-time an experienced Office Manager with a minimum of two (2) plus years working in a clinical setting with Dermatology a plus. This practice is located in south Miami and utilizes the latest technologies in the field of dermatology as well as expert physicians, thereby enabling patients to benefit from safe and quality care treatments.
- Supervise daily office functions, including patient flow, scheduling and staff responsibilities
- Insurance billing, claims appeals, and communication with insurance companies and patients
- Accounts receivable and accounts payable management
- Patient care coordination
- Personnel Management.
- Bi-lingual in English and Spanish
- Must be an experienced medical practice office manager (Dermatology medical practice a plus).
- Experienced medical biller in above capacity and proficient in financial analytics.
- Computer and technical savvy (medical databases and systems, such as eClinicalWorks, Modernizing Medicine, Medrium/ Pulse, or Nextech, is helpful,
- Detail-oriented, thorough work skills
- Excellent communication skills, ability to communicate with patients and insurance companies effectively
- Sincere, caring personality
- Staff and patient management experience
- Process and organization oriented
- Back-office experience is helpful.