Location : 33426
Job Type : Contract to Direct
Hours : Full Time
Required Years of Experience : 3+
Required Education : 2+
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Job Industry : Healthcare - Health Services
Job Category : Healthcare - Medical Office
Job Description :
Home Health Agency in Boynton Beach is looking for an Office Manager/Bookkeeper.
Primary Responsibilities (including, but not limited to):
- Responsible for growth of revenue, quality of service, and all internal operational aspects of the business
- Leads and motivates the internal team to specified revenue goals as determined by owner
- Collaborates with owner to create incentive programs for internal staff members
- Liaison between owner and internal staff members and clients. Responsible for ensuring staff communications are accurate and complete
- Understands all job descriptions and capable of doing all internal job functions and ensures responsibilities are performed in accordance and expectations set by owner.
- Manages all office personnel to set and achieve weekly goals. When goals are not met, this person coaches and motivates personnel. Takes appropriate discipline action as necessary
- Partners with Owner to make decisions on Office salary changes and terminations
- Provides appropriate mentoring/coaching/motivation as needed
- Oversees and is responsible for payroll, gross sales, reporting, activity reports, and other reports as assigned by owner
- Report Workers’ Compensation claims and manage return to work process
- Responsible for all Accreditation issues/ updates and State requirements as well as renewal of licenses.
- Insures all licenses are up to date and Company stays in compliance with state, local and federal laws.
- Manages service inquiry process. Tracks and shares conversion rates for the offices as well as each individual. Provides additional training if conversion rates are not meeting expectations
Required Qualifications :
Responsible for being in an on-call rotation as set by owner. Rotating weekends and weekdays.
- Responsible for financial information (Invoicing, payroll and Account receivables / Payables organized and ready). Follows up on all receivables in a timely manner as directed by owner
- Makes sure that bi-weekly invoicing is processed in a timely manner
- Can handle all inquiry calls if needed and capable of doing client assessments
- Assures office has all marketing materials available for sales team as well as office inventory.
- Attends local business and industry related networking functions as required
- Works with owner to determine appropriate revenue goals on a monthly, quarterly, and annual basis