Office Administrator - Cardiology
Busy and successful cardiology practice in Palm Beach Gardens is looking for a highly capable Office Administrator! You will be supervising staff, contributing to improvement plans, and overseeing the facility's finances. Join a great team with good pay and benefits!
The Office Administrator is responsible for the day-to-day operations of the established cardiology practice. Role provides administrative leadership and support to the practice, its doctors, and employees across all clinical and non-clinical functions. Leads the practice to ensure that the office environment supports physicians, high-quality care, and an enjoyable work environment for the staff.
Office Administrator Responsibilities:
* Responsible for growing the practice; responsible for marketing plan, strategies, and initiatives to promote the practice
* Responsible for the P&L, provides reports, insight, and analysis of the practice performance
* Meets with the practice physician leadership regularly to discuss matters of operational excellence.
* Manages the administrative, financial, and human resources operations
* Assisting with business planning and the improvement of administrative processes.
* Implementing and maintaining technology
* Developing budgets, monitoring expenditure, and performing daily financial management tasks.
* Supervising and hiring administrative staff.
* Training administrative staff and conducting performance reviews.
* Monitoring health and patient care practices for compliance in health regulations.
* Acting as a liaison with outside agencies such as government bodies and insurance companies.
* Documenting processes and maintaining records.
* Keeping informed of trends in practice administration and healthcare regulations.
* Performing other administrative tasks as required.
* Bachelor's degree in business or healthcare administration is preferred.
* At least five years of experience in practice administration and personnel management in a similar environment.
* Proficiency in electronic practice and health record management systems.
* Extensive experience in financial management.
* Exceptional organizational and time-management skills.
* In-depth knowledge of applicable healthcare regulations.
* Excellent leadership, interpersonal, and communication skills.