OB GYN Physician as an Associate
OB GYN Physician as an Associate
Our Miami based Client is staffed with board-certified OB/GYNs and a caring support staff who provide top-tier health care services to women living in and around Miami, Florida, and throughout Miami-Dade County. Each provider offers a personalized experience, ensuring every woman receives the care and understanding she deserves in a comfortable, welcoming, and professional atmosphere.
As a premier women’s health practice in the area for over 50 years they offer a comprehensive suite of gynecology services, including diagnosis and treatment of pelvic pain, endometriosis, polycystic ovary syndrome, uterine fibroids, and menopause. Women can also access surgical intervention, including hysterectomy, and advanced recovery techniques such as pelvic floor rehabilitation.
Their team also has a special interest in family planning and obstetrics. The caring providers regularly assist women with contraception advice, prenatal care, and high-risk pregnancy management.
OBGYN Job Summary:
We are looking for an experienced OB-GYN who is passionate about caring for women and treating their medical needs. As an OB-GYN, you will test, treat, diagnose, and monitor disorders and illnesses related to women's health and their reproductive systems. You will perform exams and procedures, counsel patients, and treat women through their entire pregnancy terms and beyond.
- Educated in Obstetrics and Gynecology
- To start within 6 months
- Location - Miami, FL
- Will be working with both-existing and their current patients if applicable.
- All candidates will be considered but prefer with some experience.
- Working in office and at our local hospital for surgeries and deliveries.
- M-F in office, on-call on weekend, rotating- always off on the day after being on-call
- Specialties- Robotics and Sexual Health a plus … but General OBGYN is great!
OBGYN Duties and Responsibilities
- Interview new patients to assess their symptoms, needs, or problems; record and utilize. their medical history for diagnosis.
- Perform well-women exams that include pap smears, pelvic, and breast exams
- Conduct follow-ups with patients to monitor and track their condition.
- Counsel patients on safe sex practices and preventative medicine practices.
- Monitor and treat patients during pregnancy and childbirth, including prenatal advising up to delivery and postnatal care, sometimes in collaboration with a midwife.
- Order and analyze necessary tests, screenings, biopsies, scans, etc. to effectively diagnose a problem.
- Direct, advise, and supervise medical staff including nurses, physician assistants, med techs etc. on proper procedures and protocol.Continue personal education on current medical practices and innovations by reading medical journals, attending conferences, etc.
OBGYN Requirements and Qualifications
- Doctor of Medicine.
- 4-year OB-GYN residency.
- Valid license to practice and board-certified in the state of Florida.
- 2+ years practicing medicine in a hospital or private practice is preferred.
- Proficient at patient charting and knowledgeable in relevant charting computer programs.
- Able to effectively monitor and manage other medical staff and assistants.
- Compassionate and personable with an exemplary bedside manner.
- Sound judgment and expert decision-making abilities.