Medicare Home Health Clinical Administrator
RN / Home Health Clinical Administrator
Home Health Agency – St. Lucie County, FL
We have an immediate opportunity for a Direct Hire, Full-time Home Health RN, Clinical Administrator for a Medicare Certified Home Health Agency located in Saint Lucie County, Florida.
Medicare Certified Agency located in St Lucie County, Florida area seeks a RN who is experienced as a Home Health Clinical Administrator. This position offers competitive salary with benefits and will require candidate to occasionally work flexible hours.
This position will require the candidate to provide direction and coordination of each type of service provided, assure quality of services offered and adequate staffing. Directly supervises and evaluates: Registered Nurses, Licensed Practical Nurses, Home Health Aides, Administrative Assistant, Intake Care Coordinator, Supply Clerk, and Staffing Coordinator. Candidate must have valid RN licensure, previous DON, Administrator and management experience, must understand the financial and operational data of the agency, and must have excellent communication and multitasking skills.
Job responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Candidate will be held accountable for the monitoring, implementation and evaluation of process and programs to meet regulatory, accreditation and standards of practice, particularly working with Medicare.
- Implementation and monitoring of the agency’s quality improvement program.
- Monitoring and evaluating safety, risk management and infection control programs,
- Use of Kinnser, Oasis D!.
- Providing review of and data entry services including SOC paperwork, SOC Oasis, Coding of Oasis, POC
- Complete Clinical Record Review for SOC,
- Input of Diagnosis in Axxess,
- Input of Oasis data in Haven, Download Oasis into PPS.
- Processing Raps for billing.
- Reviews and processes medical records for final billing.
If you are able to communicate well with clients, family members, referral sources, and all levels of personnel within the organization itself then you are the right candidate!
Candidate must have an excellent understanding of performance improvement, quality assurance, and utilization management. They must be self-directed and able to work with minimal supervision. Good with Technology, multitasking and who can successfully manage and grow the business.
- BSN or MSN
- Active RN license in the State of Florida.
- Managerial experience as a DON or Administrator in Medicare Home Health