Medical Front Desk Receptionist
As the Concierge Medical Receptionist IN A MEDICAL OFFICE, you will be the first point of contact for the practice. You will support day-to-day operations by performing administrative tasks and ensuring high quality customer service for their patients. The Medical Receptionist’s duties include offering administrative support across the organization. You will welcome guests and greet people who visit the practice. You will also coordinate front-desk activities, including distributing correspondence and redirecting phone calls. To be successful as a Concierge Medical Receptionist, you should have a pleasant personality, as this is also a customer service role. Multitasking skills are essential for this position. Ultimately, a Concierge Medical Receptionist s duties and responsibilities are to ensure the front desk welcomes patients positively, and executes all administrative tasks to the highest quality standards. If you are able to combine exceptional communication skills with an ability to perform behind the scenes tasks, we would like to meet you. eClinical Works experience A PLUS!!! Benefits after probationary period!
- Greet and welcome guests as soon as they arrive at the office
- Direct visitors to the appropriate person and office
- Answer, screen and forward incoming phone calls
- Provide basic and accurate information in-person and via phone/email
- Receive, sort and distribute daily mail/deliveries
- Update calendars and schedule meetings
- Perform other clerical receptionist duties such as filing, photocopying, transcribing and faxing
- Any additional tasks as assigned.
- Working knowledge and proficiency with computer systems such as eClinical Works and Microsoft Office.
- A minimum of 1 year of Medical office experience
- Ability to manage a busy front desk area and phone