- Respond to patients’ medical problems by referring to their history, carrying out diagnosis, treatment, counseling and referral, where necessary.
- Order lab tests and interpret the test results. • Always maintain confidentiality and impartiality
- Collect, record and maintain sensitive patient information such as examination results, medical history and reports.
- Explain procedures or prescribed treatments to patients.
- Liaise with medical professionals in the community and hospitals.
- Promote health education in conjunction with other health professionals.
- Discuss and evaluate new pharmaceutical products with pharmaceutical representatives.
- Keep up to date with medical developments, treatment and medication.
- Teach at hospitals and medical schools and observe and assess the work of trainee doctors and medical students.
Degree in Medicine (essential).
5 years of residency training (essential).
Current state medical license and Federal DEA license (essential).
Completed U.S. Medical Licensing Examination (essential).
3 years of experience practicing as a primary care doctor.
Fantastic counseling and listening skills.
Superb organizational and time management skills.
Excellent decision-making skills and communication.
Ability to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment.
Compassionate nature with the ability to make patients feel at ease.
Great management and leadership skills.