Internal Medical Office located in Palm Beach County staffed with five skilled doctors and associated with many prestigious hospitals within the area seeks Medical Biller to join their team of Medical Professionals. Full-Time position with growth potential & excellent starting rate.
SOME OF YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES CAN INCLUDE:
- Coding & posting insurance and patient payments.
- Evaluate patient records for suitability, completeness, and correctness of health data
- Record data electronically for collection, storage, analysis, recovery, and reporting
- Arrange and maintain data for medical databases and registries
- Handled all kinds of insurance claims, including private, Medicare and insurance fraud
- Demonstrates the ability to work well with peers while ensuring a strong cohesive team.
- Collect payment for healthcare services provided
- Completed insurance and other claim forms
- Utilized classification software to assign clinical codes for reimbursement and data analysis
- Interview patients with the aim of completing forms, documents and case histories
FOR IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION
Forward your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact us for additional information at 561-408-2192.
Proficient in ICD-10 coding, eClinical EMR and Allscripts software systems, Medicare Part B processes, and must have had prior experience working in a high volume office.
Have the ability to read & understand an EOB
Assist with recognizing and/or investigating any billing issues, problems, and procedural adjustments directly related to billing and collections.
Maintains confidentially of all information related to patients, medical staff, finances and cost effective health care delivery issues.