Medical Biller /Collector
Busy Hematology-Oncology office in Boca seeks a Medical Biller/Collector. This is an exciting career opportunity with a competitive starting salary and growth opportunity.
Day-to-day responsibilities can include:
- Serve as the first point of contact for recognizing and/or investigating any billing issues, problems, and procedural adjustments directly related to billing and collections.
- Registering the patient and verifying their insurance coverage
- Collecting the information required to create a claim
- Working directly with the insurance company, healthcare provider, and patient to get a claim processed and paid
- Reviewing and appealing unpaid and denied claims
- Handling collections on unpaid accounts
- Managing the facility’s Accounts Receivable reports
- Answering patients’ billing questions
- Maintains confidentially of all information related to patients, medical staff, finances and cost effective health care delivery issues.
- 1+ years of Oncology Medical Billing & Collections experience
- Candidate must be completely proficient in ICD-10 and CPT coding
- Cloud Tech Software System for billing and must have had prior experience working in a high volume office.
For Immediate Consideration:
Forward your resume TODAY!!! to firstname.lastname@example.org