Medical Biller Chemotherapy
Location : Boca Raton
Job Type : Contract to Direct
Hours : Full Time
Required Years of Experience : 1+
Required Education : 2+
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Job Description :
Busy Boca Raton Oncology office seeks a Medical Biller Chemotherapy to become a part of their team! Candidate will perform routine Administrative and Billing assignments to keep the medical facility running smoothly.
- Chemo coding and billing daily, prior authorizations for chemo medications and injections, work with other organizations to obtain free medications for patients.
- Print schedule for chemotherapy weekly to ensure PA's/Referral are current.
- Prior experience in Chemotherapy/Infusion Pre-Authorization required
- Specific knowledge of various medical payers
- Must be able to communicate with patients, peers, physicians, and the general public.
- Must have telephone communication and etiquette skills.
- Must have basic computer knowledge, skills and proficiency including word processing, keyboarding, and electronic systems
- Professional appearance, ability to handle multiple tasks and be a team player.
- Handling collections on unpaid accounts
- Maintains confidentially of all information related to patients, medical staff, finances and cost effective health care delivery issues.
Required Qualifications :
Previous experience in healthcare administration and or medical practices
Familiarity with medical billing procedures
Strong organizational skills
Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
1+ years of Oncology Medical Billing & Collections experience
Candidate must be completely proficient in ICD-10 and CPT coding
Cloud Tech Software System for billing and must have had prior experience working in a high volume office