Location : Boca Raton
Job Type : Contract to Direct
Hours : Full Time
Required Years of Experience : 2+
Required Education : 2+
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Job Category : Healthcare - Other
Job Description :
Hematology-Oncology Office located in Boca Raton seeks TWO Full-Time Medical Assistants. This is a position that offers a Monday through Friday Full-Time schedule and a great starting hourly rate. MUST HAVE PHLEBOTOMY EXPERIENCE!
DUTIES WILL INCLUDE BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO:
- MUST HAVE excellent phlebotomy experience.
- Knowledge of IKnow Med Generation-2 and/or Intergy
- Provide overall support for Physicians and office operations
- Prepare patients for examination and treatment
- Take patient histories and vital signs,
- Prepare exam and treatment rooms with necessary instruments
- Give injections and assists with lab testing and Phlebotomy,
- Prepare and maintain supplies and equipment for treatments, including sterilization
- Assist physicians in preparing for minor surgeries and physicals
- Assist with scheduling of tests and treatments
- Screen telephone calls for referral to physician.
Required Qualifications :