Established a national Home Health Care company as the provider of choice for clients, caregivers and referral sources in your local market by managing all aspects of the office, including marketing, operations, and compliance.
SENIOR DIRECTOR OF OPERATIONS
PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES: MARKETING
• Create and implement marketing plan and strategy with clear goals.
• Monitor and evaluate effectiveness of marketing efforts through tracking of activity and referrals.
• Adjust plan, as needed, to maximize ROI of marketing resources.
• Conduct market research including competitive and demographic analyses.
• Identify new and existing top accounts and forge strong business relationships.
• Maintain high level of communication with office staff to stay aware of new and potential referral sources.
• Present multiple service lines to accounts as appropriate.
• Work in conjunction with President of Agency Sales and Director of Contract Development to maximize payer relationships in your market.
• Participate in and/or plan networking and/or community events to gain exposure in community.
• Grow the assigned area in client census, service hours, revenue and geographical territory. • Meet with potential clients and sell the benefits of our services.
• Create and implement a recruiting plan for caregivers.
• Ensure office staff processes all invoices and timesheets timely and correctly.
• Ensure any authorizations for service are current and adhered to
• Monitor accounts receivable in conjunction with corporate billing department to minimize write-offs.
• Maintain a high level of client satisfaction by making goodwill calls, ensuring adequate number of caregivers, etc.
• Maintain a high level of caregiver satisfaction by making goodwill calls, appropriately matching caregivers within their preferences, etc.
• Manage office to established performance metrics, such as margins, overtime, etc.
• Participate in budgeting or annual planning activities as requested.
• Be available during office hours for survey and after hours for issues that arise.
• Submit all requested reports, action plans, etc. timely to management as requested.
• Assist with administrative duties such as answering phones, filing, ordering supplies, etc. as needed.
• Ensure adherence to and compliance with all applicable laws, regulations, accreditation standards and policies and procedures of the office such as:
o Ensure all caregivers maintain necessary credentials to remain active with the organization. o Ensure all hiring and onboarding paperwork is completed and process followed.
o Ensure all applicable verifications, evaluations, competencies, and checks are completed timely.
• Investigate and resolve all client and caregiver complaints timely.
• Oversee Plans of Action, Plans of Correction or Quality Improvement activities as needed.
• Oversee all office operations and functions.
• Hire, develop and supervise high potential office employees.
• Conduct annual performance evaluations for all office staff.
• Develop successor planning.
• Monitor, manage and approve all office staff payroll and time off.
• Embody the company's promise of bringing love, light and laughter into the homes and communities we serve.
• A least one year of supervisory or administrative experience in home health care, hospital, assisted living, skilled nursing or other related health care setting. Home care experience strongly preferred.
• High school diploma. Four-year college degree strongly preferred.
• Intermediate competency with computers and other technology that are utilized to conduct job functions.
• Must possess strong interpersonal and leadership skills.
• Must be able to solve complex problems and function effectively in a stressful work environment.
• Ability to read, write and communicate in English.
• Light to moderate physical exertion regularly such as: lifting, bending, pushing, pulling, stopping, kneeling and reaching.
• Ability to lift and carry up to 30 pounds such as: books, papers, files, medical/office supplies etc. frequently.
• Ability to sit or stand for long periods of time in the work area.
• Ability to transport oneself to and from multiple work sites.