Successful landscape architecture firm is seeking a Landscape Architect. This firm works with a number of high-profile clients and has completed commercial, residential, transportation, restaurant, environmental, healthcare, government, industrial, and other projects.
2+ years of experience is required and candidates should have proper work visa and should not require sponsorship.
The successful candidate will be self-motivated and able to work independently as well as within a team.
- Traveling to conduct and document field visits and site investigations as needed per project.
- Demonstrating proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Demonstrating proficiency in AutoCAD and Photoshop.
- Coordinating with multiple disciplines and clients to ensure top customer service and outcomes.
- Working with and understanding 2D construction documents (Landscape, Site, Survey, and Civil).
- Preparing site plans, specifications, or cost estimates for land development
Salary and benefits are commensurate with position and qualifications.
- Experience working on master planned communities preferred
- Be self-motivated and able to work independently as well as within a team
- Bachelor’s or Master’s in Landscape Architecture
- Be licensed or a current candidate for landscape architect license
- AutoCAD skills (2014 or later)
- Adobe Photoshop and Trimble Sketchup skills are a plus
- LandFX a plus