We have an immediate opportunity for an Intake Coordinator for Home Health Services
• (1) year experience in general office environment.
• Preferred, health care experience.
• Ability to communicate verbally and in writing effectively.
• Demonstrates proven decision making skills.
• Must read, write and comprehend English.
• Must be able to utilize multiple computer information systems including electronic medical record systems, electronic patient referral systems, and Microsoft Office.
• High school diploma or equivalent.
• Current driver’s license in good standing. It is the responsibility of the employee to renew their driver’s license before it expires in order to continue employment.
• Intake Coordinator Level 2- it is the responsibility of the employee to maintain their licensure before it expires to continue employment.
• Prolonged sitting, standing, and walking required.
• Ability to handle stressful situations in a calm and courteous manner at all times.
• Requires working under some stressful conditions to meet deadlines and Company needs.
• Works primarily in an office environment.
• Some exposure to unpleasant weather.
• Reliable transportation and auto liability insurance.
• Basic office equipment to include copier, fax, multi-line phone system and computer.