Implementation Manager (IT)
Location : Remote
Job Type : Direct
Hours : Full Time
Travel : Yes
Relocation : No
Job Industry : Information Technology
Job Category : Information Technology
Job Description :
Reporting to the Vice President of IT and working closely with other members of the team, the Implementation Manager is responsible for the project development, leadership, management, and oversight for all existing implementation projects and new business and growth projects within the organization. This position provides day-to-day project team management as well as communications with key stakeholders and subject matter experts to ensure successful execution. It includes direct interaction with a broad range of senior, technical, and functional managers along with subject matter experts within the Company and the client teams.
Required Qualifications :
PROFESSIONAL QUALIFICATIONS AND REQUIREMENTS
• Manage the project scope through the duration of the project, while maintaining project estimates, timelines and plans through status updates.
• Proactively communicate plans and accomplishments with key stakeholders (internal and external), identifying risks and ensuring vendor partnership alignment.
• Skillset and the ability to interact professionally with a diverse group; cross-functions, product owners and internal/external experts.
• Responsible for empowering team members to fully utilize the Company’s tracking technology platform
• Strong negotiation and interpersonal skills needed for effective execution of the Company’s tracking technology platform system project.
• Must have initiative, self-motivation and deliver high-quality work while at the same time, managing for both internal customers and external vendors.
• Develop and update internal the Company’s tracking technology platform training manuals as required.
• Manage multiple software implementations with the IT, Operations, Finance and Leadership team.
• Develop and maintain a positive relationship with the IT, Operations, Finance and fellow Implementation Team members while taking the implementation within realistic timelines.
• Manages and leads large complex projects or multiple projects of moderate complexity.
• Document, track and provide support and troubleshooting assistance to resolve any issues that arise during implementation.
• Possess the ability to comprehend challenges outside the scope of current technology and articulate back to software engineer team members.
Education, Work Experience Requirements and/or Competencies: • Bachelor's degree from four-year college or university; or four to five years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience. • Minimum of 5 year of experience leading and executing technology implementation projects • General understanding of software and software implementation experience. Coding experience preferred. • Ability to effectively present information and communicate effectively (written and verbally) with clients, stakeholders, and senior leadership. • Experience developing and executing training programs is preferred. • Excellent analytical, critical thinking and organization skills, including the proven ability to adapt to a dynamic project environment and manage multiple projects. • Ability to organize and work effectively with project teams of staff from department and clients participating in the various project efforts. • Demonstrates leadership qualities such as conflict/issue resolution. • Travel may be required to meet our customer/team’s needs. All other duties – Perform all other duties as assigned, including carrying out responsibilities, performing duties, using skills and working in conditions necessary to perform all assigned tasks. Personal Characteristics: (Below, please find some examples of personal characteristics) • High energy and action-oriented • Strong, entrepreneurial leader • A natural relationship builder with the ability to get things done in an evolving/emerging environment
Physical Requirements: (Below, find some examples of physical requirements. Please adjust accordingly) What is physically required to perform the daily tasks and job duties? • Ability to safely and successfully perform the essential job functions consistent with the ADA, FMLA and other federal, state and local standards, including meeting qualitative and/or quantitative productivity standards • Ability to maintain regular, punctual attendance consistent with the ADA, FMLA and other federal, state and local standards • Must be able to lift and carry up to 35 lbs. • Must be able to walk, lift, climb and descend stairs, reach, sit in a delivery vehicle while driving. • Must be able to talk, listen and speak clearly on telephone and in person • Temperature – Withstand extreme temperatures in summer and winter.