Human Resource/Payroll Position
Local West Palm Beach, Florida business seeks a Bilingual (Spanish) candidate to fill their Human Resource Specialist/Payroll position.
" Help develop, implement, support and review all HR department initiatives: such as employee manual handbook"
"Maintains the work structure by updating job requirements and job descriptions for all positions".
"Process, verify and maintain personnel related documentation such as:
Staffing, Recruitment, Performance evaluations, Leave of absence, Grievances"
"Maintains payroll information by collecting, calculating, and entering data.
"During normal course of business, the individual might work a few hours on Saturday as needed. The Human Resources managers will be about telecommuting options, flexible work schedules, or any required travel. You can also sell potential applicants on the benefits — like commuter credits, paid family leave, or childcare reimbursement."
The salary will be $50,000-$55,000 with the right background/experience.
Local WPB business seeks a Bilingual Spanish candidate to fill their Human Resource/Payroll position.
1. Create and enhances the organization’s human resources department by:
a. Help develop, implement, support and review all HR department initiatives: such as employee manual handbook
b. Developing clear policy and ensuring policy awareness
c. Planning, implementing, and evaluating employee relations
2. Maintains the work structure by updating job requirements and job descriptions for all positions.
3. Process, verify and maintain personnel related documentation such as:
- Performance evaluations
- Leave of absence
4. Maintaining a smooth onboarding process (confirm work references, process background check) with the cooperation of the each store manager
5. Training, counseling and coaching store managers for any human resource related matter as needed.
6. Resolve conflicts through positive and professional mediation
7. Conducting performance and wage reviews
8. Handling workplace investigations, disciplinary and termination procedures
9. Maintaining employee and workplace privacy
10. Supports each store manager in the following tasks:
- Establishing a recruiting, testing, and interviewing program
- Counseling managers on candidate selection
- Conducting and analyzing exit interviews
- Recommending changes
11. Arrange for advertising or post of job vacancies and notify eligible workers of positions availability
12. Answer questions regarding eligibility, salaries, benefits and other pertinent information
13. Implements employee benefits programs and informs employees of benefits by studying and assessing benefit needs and trends; recommending benefit programs to management; directing the processing of benefit claims; obtaining and evaluating benefit contract bids; awarding benefit contracts; and designing and conducting educational programs on benefit programs.
14. Ensures legal compliance by monitoring and implementing applicable human resource federal and state requirements
15. Retains historical human resource records by designing a filing and retrieval system and keeping past and current records.
16. Cultivates professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops, reviewing professional publications, establishing personal networks, an
17. Maintains payroll information by collecting, calculating, and entering data.
18. Updates payroll records by entering changes in exemptions, insurance coverage, savings deductions, and job title and department/division transfers.
19. Prepares reports by compiling summaries of earnings, taxes, deductions, leave, disability, and nontaxable wages
20. Resolves payroll discrepancies by collecting and analyzing information
21. Provides payroll information by answering questions and requests
22. Maintains employee confidence and protects payroll operations by keeping information confidential.
23. Commitment to staying current on the understanding of the labor laws and disciplinary procedures
24. Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
During normal course of business, might work few hours on Saturday as needed. human resources managers about telecommuting options, flexible work schedules, or any required travel. You can also sell potential applicants on the benefits — like commuter credits, paid family leave, or childcare reimbursement.