Home Health Scheduler
Home Health Care Agency located in Palm Beach Gardens seeks a Scheduler with Home Health experience to maintain adequate efficiency of staff recruitment and client scheduling.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Management of Employee Hiring Process:
• Answering office phones, with adequate decision making and judgment
• Evaluating applicants understanding of job requirements
• Assisting with new hire training process
• Gathering required background information and essential documents
• Verifying of license, references, and education
• Ensuring employees are in compliance with state and federal guidelines
• Maintaining hard copy and electronic employee files in computer database
• Managing absences to ensure that all shifts are staffed
Candidates should have the ability to handle multiple priorities. These priorities would include but not be limited to: be a self-starter that is task driven, possess written and verbal skills for effective communication, competent in organizational and time management skills, demonstrate good judgment, problem solving and decision-making skills, have the ability to follow through on assigned tasks and demonstrate initiative.