Home Health Scheduler
We have an immediate opening for Home Health Services Scheduler
General Summary: Responsible for the coordination of patient visits, maintenance and upkeep of scheduling records and log books. This includes the accurate and timely communication of scheduling changes between office and field staff.
1. Promote /exemplify Company mission, vision and values at all times.
2. Ensure timely staffing and scheduling visits for field staff in their appropriate areas per physician orders. Assign 30 day re-evals, supervisory visits, discharge OASIS, etc. as needed.
3. Ensure timely follow through with staff, patients/families, and physicians which may include but not limited to Start of Care (SOC) report, emails, faxes, labs, etc.
4. Maintain a current client roster with necessary information.
5. Provide effective communication to clients, their families, team members, and other health care professionals.
6. Demonstrate commitment and professional growth by participating in in-service programs and maintaining/improving competency.
This description is a general statement of required essential functions performed on a regular and continuous basis. It does not exclude other duties as assigned.
• At least one (1) year experience in general office environment.
• Preferred, Health care experience.
• Ability to communicate verbally and in writing effectively.
• Computer skills.
• Must read, write and comprehend English.
• High school diploma or equivalent.
• Current driver’s license in good standing. It is the responsibility of the employee to renew their driver’s license before it expires in order to continue employment.
• Prolonged sitting, standing, and walking required.
• Ability to handle stressful situations in a calm and courteous manner at all times.
• Requires working under some stressful conditions to meet deadlines and Company needs.
• Works primarily in an office environment.
• Some exposure to unpleasant weather.
• Reliable transportation and auto liability insurance.
• Computer and basic office equipment.