Home Health RN - Field Nurses
Home Health RN, Field Nurse:
One of South Florida’s leading Medicare certified home health agencies is seeking two (2) full-time Home Health RN, Field Nurses in Pinellas County, Florida. These positions will require familiarity with OASIS, wound care, the use of Kinnser/WellSky or comparable system and the ability to manage and oversee the office field operation. Experience with picc-lines, hanging IVs, wound vac and telehealth are also preferred. A minimum of 1 year Home Health experience is a requirement. Additionally, the successful candidate will understand the functions of the home health cycle.
Responsibilities will include:
1) Reviewing all admissions
2) Conducting on-site evaluations as it relates to OASIS assessment
3) Reviewing OASIS for accuracy.
4) Ability to work with other staff and to provide management and oversee field operations when needed.
5) Report to the Clinical Resource Manager.
6) Effective team work and communication
Additional job requirements will be discussed at time of interview. All candidates will need to have a full background check completed and be able to pass the level 2 background screening as required by AHCA and have a current nursing license.
- Minimum of 1 year of home health nursing experience (Medicare)
- Active FL RN License
- Kinnser/WellSky experience highly preferred
- Knowledge of OASIS