Home Care Managers / Associate HCM
Home Care Manager - non-clinical
To oversee day-to-day functions of the office in accordance with current federal, state and local standards, guidelines and regulations that govern home care. Mange home care services for Nursing, Home Health Aide/CNA, PCA, Homemaker, and Companion while keeping outstanding quality client care and customer satisfaction. Ensure organizational effectiveness by providing leadership and setting the standard for performance. Maintain and create new contacts to drive business on a consistent basis. Contribute to the development and implementation of organizational strategies, policies and practices. This position will oversee and back up scheduling, work closely and collaboratively with recruitment and support positions in need of help.
The Home Care Manager shall be an individual who demonstrates superb leadership qualities while being comfortable with change and at times uncertainty. A willingness and interest in helping out in all levels of operations is critical. The position requires significant flexibility, excellent attention to detail and organizational skills, self-motivation, resourcefulness, and strong written and verbal communication skills.
Ensure client plans of care are up to date in collaboration with Managers and Nursing staff.
Responsible for the delivery of competent, quality patient care in the home.
Bachelor’s degree in a Health or Human Service related field preferred.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
- A minimum of two (2) years experience personal care experience is required
- A minimum of two (2) years management experience is required, preferably of paraprofessionals, with proven ability to build and lead teams
- Ability to interface effectively and professionally with clients and families
- Knowledge of government contract management with ASAPS a plus
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office as well as a comfort level in using the Internet and email and documenting electronically
- Ability to handle stressful situations with compassion, understanding and patience.
- Can operate with a sense of urgency and is resourceful and proactive
- Possess excellent decision making, negotiation, and time management skills
- Ability to work through frequent interruptions
- Ability to work beyond normal working hours including evenings, nights, weekends, and/or holidays and in other positions temporarily, when necessary
- Has a valid MA driver’s license, a vehicle available for work-related travel, and appropriate insurance is required
- Able to participate in off hours On-Call back up support and coverage.