Grant and Program Manager
Local Palm Beach County Non-Profit that serves the Palm Beach and Belle Glade communities seeks a Director of Programs to oversee the implementation of their 4 programs ranging from people in need to healthcare to family preservation. These programs are run by a team of 12 with one the director overseeing 2 managers with their teams located in Belle Glades and Lake Worth. This position is stationed in Lake Worth, with some visits to the Belle Glade office as needed.
The successful candidate will have acute attention to detail, be able to multitask, have exceptional leadership skills and fully understand database management.
Essential Functions of the Position:
- Responsible for operation of programs at all office locations.
- Research, identify and prepare funding proposals (grants) that align with the agency’s mission.
- Responsible for the completion of all monthly, quarterly and annual statistical/data reports.
- Submit programs reports to Executive Director, Board of Directors, and funders.
- Maintain agency database in order to export accurate reports of programs progress.
- Gather materials for contract monitoring and other compliance site visits.
- Supervise and implement agency programs designed to meet the needs of client population.
- Supervise, coach and train staff on case management procedures and outreach.
- Responsible for revising and updating all programs forms needed for client services.
- Oversee the front office management: Ensure clients are greeted and attended to in a friendly and timely manner, ensure the provision of professional and timely phone coverage during office hours, and that donations are graciously accepted and a receipt is offered to donors.
- Review and approve client files for emergency assistance program and process files for payment of bills and food vouchers.
- Review client files on a quarterly basis to help Case Managers improve recordkeeping and client services.
- Ensure that both offices have the necessary supplies and equipment to provide client services.
- Ensure that the agency has a consistent supply of clothing and canned goods for distribution.
- Identify, network and coordinate with other agencies for client referrals and collaborative services.
- Work as a team member with all staff to better serve clients.
- Attend meetings, schedule trainings and workshops that will affect and/or benefit the programs.
- Identify and communicate key issues/problems in the client community and the office environment.
- Evaluate and respond to training needs of staff.
- Assist in fundraising efforts.
- Assist Executive Director with agency marketing and promotional materials.
- Work closely with and assist the Executive Director and perform other duties as assigned by the E.D.
- High School Diploma and 2+ years of management and supervisory experience
- Bilingual English/Spanish or English/Creole highly preferred
- Positive and professional appearance and attitude.
- Service minded.
- Bachelor’s Degree and experience with Microsoft Office and Databases preferred.