Full-Time Customer Experience Specialist
One of the nation’s leading medical compliance and regulatory consultants is expanding their footprint into the world of a subscription service for Hospice providers and is looking for a Customer Experience Specialist. This position will report directly to the VP of Operations and Strategic Development of the primary consulting firm in Delray Beach and be responsible for many of the customer service-focused duties for their existing and future subscribed members.
Manage the subscriber experience with timely respond via phone or e-mail to general product inquires, technical support and book/guide sales
Maintain and oversee the functionality of multiple product websites
Providing product information to potential clients and completing the new client process
Manage and operate client webinars/virtual conferences, including using Constant Contact
Support attendees and speakers.
Process online store orders, including packaging, postage, order entry and data reporting
Manage client database, including orders, users and financial information.
Prepare internal business metric reports
Prepare & review monthly financial trend analysis
Must have strong organization skills and ability to multitask
1. Be a self-starting, critical thinker with outstanding customer service skills
2. Have an excellent working and demonstrated knowledge of the entire Microsoft Suite; to include: PowerPoint, Excel and Word.
3. Constant Contact, QuickBooks, Adobe and CRM experience preferred.
4. Social media and marketing experience a plus.
5. Technical support experience preferred
6. Must be comfortable to maneuver between multiple platforms (WordPress, Vimeo, Zoho, etc.)
7. Must have strong organization skills and ability to multitask